Antidialer is a GUI based broadband dialer program for users of Sify Broadband using Linux.
Version: 0.2Antidialer is a GUI based broadband dialer program for users of Sify Broadband using Linux. Well, Antidialer is not a cracking tool as the name suggests.
Operating System: Linux
It is very much incomplete in the sense that it doesn't quite have the full feature set that the dialer provided by Sify for Windows has.
But it still does its job of connecting and disconnecting your internet whenever you want.
Here are some key features of "AntiDialer":
· QT based GUI :-) (absent in the stock dialer provided by Sify)
· Encrypted password storage
· HeartBeat to keep connection alive
· XML based configuration file
What's New in This Release:
· MAC address spoofing is now part of the dialer.
· It can be activated by editing the $HOME/.antidialer/antidialerrc configuraton file and entering the desired MAC address in the "value" property of the "MacAddress" element.
· The dialer now adds missing configuration elements into the config file.
· The plugin framework is now cleaner and faster.
· An obscure bug where the dialer crashed when exactly one config element was missing was fixed.