AnyDbTest is the first and only automated DB unit testing tool available using Xml as test case. AnyDbTest is just designed for DBA / DB developers. It supports all kinds of popular database, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL etc.
Version: 2.4.5AnyDbTest is the first automated DB unit testing tool available using Xml as test case.
License: Free To Try $145.00
Operating System: Windows
AnyDbTest is just designed for DBA / DB developers. It supports all kinds of popular database, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL etc.
AnyDbTest can also be used to validate the replication, ETL, DTS & SSIS result. You can compare data of two SQL queries between two databases visually to see differences highlighted on the screen.
Even you can get the one-stop service for ETL and validation via built-in data pump and record-set comparison functions.
Features specific to AnyDbTest:
- Writing test case with Xml, rather than Java/C++/C#/VB test case code.
- Many kinds of assertion supported, such as StrictEqual, SetEqual, IsSupersetOf, Overlaps, and RecordCountEqual etc.
- Allows using Excel spreadsheet/Xml as the source of the data for the tests.
- Supports Sandbox test model, if test will be done in sandbox, all database operations will be rolled back meaning any changes will be undone.
- Unique cross-different-type-database testing, which means target and reference result set can come from two databases, even one is SQL Server, another is Oracle.
Version 2.4.5: Optimize UI, and fix some defects
Version 2.1: Support MySQL 5