License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting.
You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing.
Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
- Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
- Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
- Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, drill-down, etc.
- Support for various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
- Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
- Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
- Map projections.
Version 8.3.0: New JS map charting features: • full HTML tooltips support; write your own HTML code and customize tooltip visualization using CSS classes; • background settings for chart data bounds. Improvements: • color palettes improvements; • labels background settings improvements; and more.
Version 8.2.1: Bug fixes: DVF-3038 - Aitoff projection display issues fixed.
Version 8.1.0: Changed minBubbleSize()/maxBubbleSize() methods default values to improve visual appearance of Bubble Maps. Improved memory allocation when running AnyMap in Node.js environment. String tokens now auto-detect the type of formatting (string, number, DateTime) by token arguments. And more.
Version 8.0.0: Modular system and custom JS builds (30 modules, 16 themes). Node.js server-side rendering with a playground. No Data label. Chart export settings. CSV/Excel export remastered. Context menu customization API. General API improvements.
Version 7.13.0: Opened source code, issue tracker, build scripts, and list of branches. Plugins for AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Meteor, Node.js, and jQuery. Sharing maps on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. New legend customization options: itemsLayout(), positionMode(), and drag().