Free and open source access point utilities for Unix
Version: 1.5.1 Pre3Wireless Access Point Utilites for Unix - it's a set of utilities to configure and monitor Wireless Access Points under Unix using SNMP and tftp protocol.
Operating System: Mac OS X
The utilities are known to compile by GCC and IBM C compiler and run under Mac OS X., Linux, FreeBSD, AIX, QNX, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
The package includes the following utilities:
· ap-config - to config and get stats from Atmel-MIB based APs and devices that support IEEE 802.11 MIB and NWN DOT11EXT MIB;
· ap-gl - to config and get stats from Atmel-MIB based APs with 1.4k.2 firmware;
· ap-tftp - command line utility to upgrade AP firmare over tftp;
· ap-auth - command line utility to work with mac auth;
· ap-mrtg - to get stat from AP and return it in MRTG parsable format;
· ap-rrd - to get stat from AP and save it into RRD database;
· ap-trapd - to receive, parse and log trap messages from AP.