Apache::ASP is Active Server Pages port to Apache, using Perl.
Version: 2.57Apache::ASP provides an Active Server Pages port to the Apache Web Server with Perl scripting only, and enables developing of dynamic web applications with session management and embedded Perl code.
Operating System: Linux
There are also many powerful extensions, including XML taglibs, XSLT rendering, and new events not originally part of the ASP API!
Here are some key features of "Apache ASP":
· Scripting SYNTAX is Natural and Powerful
· Rich OBJECTS Developer API
· Web Application EVENTS Model
· Modular SSI Decomposition, Code Sharing
· User SESSIONS, CIFS & NFS Cluster Ready
· XML/XSLT Rendering & Custom Tag Technology
· CGI Compatibility
· PERLSCRIPT Compatibility
· Great Open Source SUPPORT
This module works under the Apache Web Server with the mod_perl module enabled.
What's New in This Release:
· $Server->Transfer will update $0 correctly
· return 0 for mod_perl handler to work with latest mod_perl 2 release when we were returning 200 ( HTTP_OK ) before
· fixed bug in $Server->URL when called like $Server->URL($url) without parameters. Its not clear which perl versions this bug affected.