Apache emulator for IIS 7. Implements .htaccess configurations inside IIS. Includes following modules: mod_rewrite, mod_proxy, mod_auth, mod_gzip, mod_headers, mod_cache, mod_expires... 35+ total modules available.
Version: 3.0Apache emulator for IIS 7. Implements .htaccess configurations inside IIS.
Operating System: Windows
Includes following modules: mod_rewrite, mod_proxy, mod_auth, mod_gzip, mod_headers, mod_cache, mod_expires, mod_developer, mod_replace, mod_so, mod_speling, mod_usertrack and others.
35+ total modules available.
Free version of Ape allows installation on up to three web sites on server at no cost. No time or feature limitations.
- powerful Apache
- compatible URL rewriting;
- compatible with Apache modules configuration;
- extensive forward and reverse proxy instruments;
- comprehensive authorization capabilities not bound to Windows accounts;
- flexible and powerful content compression functions;
- round HTTP
- level web developer toolset;
- lighting fast server and client cache features;
- hotlink (content leeching) protection;
- Search Engine Optimization functions;
- fly content altering.
- users can move their Apache web sites to IIS without modification;
- friendly interface and plain text configurations (no XML!);
- unprecedented compatibility with PHP
- based applications;
- site installation without hosting administration involvement/assistance;
- current PHP and many other Unix
- style web applications can be easily configured for IIS;
- flexible user permissions control (as they are implemented in Apache);
- reverse and forward proxy features available for your web server;
- low level controls over web site behavior, optimization, security and performance;
- protection from DOS and injection attacks.
Version 3.0: IIS 7 Manager Snap-in added New free edition include 3 free web site licenses Performance improvements Added modules: mod_replace added, mod_hotlink, mod_speling, mod_usertrack, mod_logio