ApexSQL Audit is a powerful SQL Server auditing and compliance solution which enables users to audit access, changes, and security events on SQL Server databases and objects.
Version: 2017.02ApexSQL Audit is a powerful SQL Server auditing and compliance solution which enables users to audit access, changes, and security events on SQL Server databases and objects.
License: Free To Try $1,699.00
Operating System: Windows
It audits queries, execute and security (authentication changes, permissions changes, unauthorized database access) operations on tables, stored procedures, functions and views, saves collected information in a centralized, tamper evident auditing repository, and allows creation of comprehensive reports.
ApexSQL Audit tracks permission, login and credential changes Create end-user reports to document the activities on your SQL Server and meet compliance requirements
Using ApexSQL Audit you can manage auditing of multiple remote SQL Servers from a central location, detect any tampering with your audited data and find out the SQL statements that have been executed on your SQL Server (including SELECTs) and identify who has performed the event
ApexSQL Audit is a perfect tool to find out exactly when and how an accident occurred as well as details on who was involved Here are some key features of ApexSQL Audit:
- Before and after auditing
- Capture auditing information in real-time with minimal performance overhead
- Add/ remove the audited SQL Server instances via the ApexSQL Audit GUI console
- Store the captured information from multiple audited SQL Server instances in a single tamper evident database
- Find out the name of the login, computer, and application used as well as the time when the activity occurred
- View the SQL statement that was executed
- ApexSQL Audit fully supports Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012
- ApexSQL Audit allows users to meet following compliance standards: HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, FISMA, GLBA, Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part
Version 2017.02: Major feature, major fix release
Version 2016.03: Minor fix release
Version 2015.04: Medium feature, minor fix release
Version 2015.03: Major fix release
Version 2014.05: Medium feature, medium fix release
Version 2014.02.: Medium fix release
Version 2008.01: updated product