ApexSQL Diff is a SQL development tool that can compare SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Azure databases as well as SQL databases, backups, source control labels, and scripts.
Version: 2017.02ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tool that can compare SQL Server database tables, views, and all other SQL Server objects.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Windows
Beside comparing and synchronizing live databases, it can also compare and synchronize native backups, ApexSQL snapshots, script folders, and source control projects. It supports Azure SQL Database and SQL Server on Amazon RDS. Database schema synchronization can be automated and scheduled unattended.
Upon finished comparison, youll be able to export results into HTML, XML, and Excel. It also supports creating executable installation packages that user can run without installing any other software.
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts folders, source control projects, and native backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- SQL Server 2017 CTP 2, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Native support for Git, Subversion, TFS, Mercurial and Perforce
Version 2017.02: Major feature, major fix release
Version 2016.02: Medium feature, major fix release
Version 2015.03: Medium feature, medium fix release
Version 2014.03: Minor feature, medium fix release
Version 2010.02: Medium Feature, Medium Fix Release
Version 2010.01: Major Feature, Major Fix Release
Version 2008.11: Minor Fix Release
Version 2008.10: Minor Feature, Medium Fix Release
Version 2008.06: Minor Feature, Minor Fix Release