AppSwitcher Control - Customize the appearance and behavior of the Application Switcher
Version: 1.1AppSwitcher Control is a handy application which allows you to customize the appearance and behavior of the Application Switcher in Mac OS 8.5.
Operating System: Mac OS X
What's New in This Release:
· Revised layout of options using more visual elements. Eliminated popup menus.
· Added miniature representation of the screen which allows you to visually set position, orientation, and grow direction, all at once.
· Added ability to edit name width. Click the arrows to increment or decrement by 10 pixels. Shift-click to increment or decrement by 1 pixel.
· Added ability to order by name or launch order, normal or reverse.
· AppSwitcher Control now reads the Application Switcher's settings only the first time you launch it. When you quit AppSwitcher Control, it saves your settings to its own preferences file. From then on, it reads settings from its preferences file at launch. This results in much faster launch times.
· AppSwitcher Control now does a better job of loading the existing settings.
· AppSwitcher Control now remembers which tab was frontmost when you last used the application.
· Added balloon help for just about everything.
· General cleanup of the internal workings of the app.