Aquarius Soft PC Keyboard Hotkey (Global Keyboard Shortcut) Professional is a simple, useful and yet powerful computer keyboard utility that helps you activate events quickly with just 1 key combination. Come with over 100 useful events.
Version: 2.5bAquarius Soft PC Keyboard Hotkey (Global Keyboard Shortcut) Professional is a simple, useful and yet powerful computer keyboard utility that helps you activate events quickly with just one key combination. No longer you need to make lots of mouse clicks to find a program to run, run it and activate the function in the program.
License: Free To Try $14.90
Operating System: Windows
With PC Keyboard Hotkey Professional, you can do this with just one key combination...anytime and anywhere in Windows!
PC Keyboard Hotkey Professional support many types of useful and flexible events that you can activate.
- Activating cleanup functions like clearing the Recycle Bin, clearing the temporary folders etc.
- Activating power saving and shutdown functions like turning off your monitor and shutting down your PC.
- Controlling the Windows Media Player 9
- Opening your files to view, edit or print etc.
- Opening up the Explorer to explore your drives and folders
- Opening the Internet Explorer to visit your favorite websites.
- Running your favorite programs with/without parameters.
- Running control panel applets like the Date and Time Properties to see the calendar.
You can also use PC Keyboard Hotkey to help you to auto-type your commonly typed text like mail signatures, addresses or quotes.
For example, you can configure to have Windows + F1 to automatically type "Best Regards, Tom" for you in any text editor.
Last but not least, you can setup hotkey to send those keys that your keyboard does not have, or re-map unused keyboard key to send keyboard combinations that you would normally need to press multiple keys on your keyboard. For example, if your PC keyboard does not have a Volume Mute key, you can setup Windows + 0 to send the Volume Mute key to mute the PC volume.
Or you can map F9 to send Page Down if your computer notebook requires you to press Fn + Down to do a page down.
Version 2.5b: Internal Enhancements
Version 2.5: Now supports Windows Vista