Arena Control - Server Management app for the OS X version of Quake3
Version: 1.0.7Arena Control is a Server Management application for the Mac OS X version of the Quake3 game. Arena Control is a Mac OS X native application, developed in Cocoa.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Arena Control automates and simplifies several common tasks for the Quake3 Server Administrator:
- Server Setup
- Server Config Management
- Starting and Stopping Servers
- Remote Control communication.
With Arena Control we want to please all Mac Quake3 owners that want to utilize the fantastic server aspect of the
Quake III Arena™ game.
Arena Control is designed in such way that not only the "hardcore" server admins might find this application useful.
Arena Control's main goal is to make Quake III Arena server hosting an easier and much more intuitive process.
· 45 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Tiger (Mac OS 10.4.x) compatibility vastly improved Major bug fixed that could cause Arena Control to write over its own Preferences settings for Quake3 installation path with an empty string, causing empty map & bot library or eventually a startup crash
· NIB files inconsistencies resolved
· The New Server Config sheet now lists Game type and Config name in a more convenient order
· Urban Terror 3.x is now displayed with full name in Mod menu
· Free Trial mode works again and trial period number of max days increased to 45 (from 30).
· Full retail version of Quake III Arena™ or Quake III: Gold installed on host machine + a Mac OS X version of the Quake3 application.