ASP.NET Organization Chart Component - Unifosys Chart4.NET. Comprehensive and easy-configurable component. It is an automatic-drawing and dynamic (interactive) charting component.
Version: 4.1ASP.NET Organization Chart Component
License: Free To Try $228.00
Operating System: Windows
- Unifosys Chart4.NET. Comprehensive and easy-configurable component. It is an automatic-drawing and dynamic (interactive) charting component. Supports unlimited number of chart nodes and levels. Special features to support large organization charts.
Major Features of Chart4.NET Hierarchy Chart Control:
- Winform and Webform controls.
- Quickly turn TreeView or TreeNodeCollection into Hierarchy Chart.
- Automatic node positioning with layout options.
- Automatic Subcharts.
- Runtime resizable and movable charts for Winform and Webform.
- Rich tooltips
- Zoom and Preview.
- Events support.
- Drilldown and hyperlinking.3
- D chart and shaded charts.
- Chart orientations.
- Import from XML, any database/DBMS, datatable or array.
- Export chart to different image formats like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG etc.
- A lot of customization options for chart and nodes.
Other features include:
- Designer support for customizing the look and feel.
- Easy specification of chart data - Assign a treeview or provide a database tablename and column names.
- Import chart data from XML, any database/DBMS, datatable or array. Assign a treeview control (winform and webform), to chart it.
- Node title and as many lines of hyperlinked text (separated by ), in the node text property.
- Alignment (Horizontal and vertical), margin and formatting for title, text, tag and photo.
- Expand and Collapse buttons for nodes, to get a better view of chart-parts.
- Photos for individual nodes, common for each level of nodes, or all nodes of the chart.
- Focus rectangle and transparent fill focus.
- Drilldown for the node (web control) and hyperlinking and node items (win control)
- Custom brush, image and gradient background for chart and nodes.
- Custom brush, font and color for node title, node text and node tag.
- Configurable node-size for large charts.
See www.chart4.net for full set of features.
Version 4.1: Special Features to Support Large Trees of Information. Automatic Subcharts.