AspeCt-oriented C implements an aspect-oriented extension to C.
Version: 0.8AspeCt-oriented C project implements an aspect-oriented extension to C and offers one possible language design for an aspect-oriented C language.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "AspeCt oriented C":
· an aspect-oriented extension to C, aspect-oriented software development for C, and an ACC language design option
· full ANSI-C compliance and gcc source-compatibility;
· compiler and generated code portability;
· seamless Linux, Solaris and Windows support;
· simple integration in existing builds and code transparency through source-to-source transformations;
· an open source license and compiler.
AspeCt-oriented C enables:
· modularization of crosscutting concerns for C-based software;
· research on concern separation tailored to C and imperative programming;
· research on aspect-orientation on C-based systems;
· development of highly customizable and easily configurable software in C;
· development of feature-rich software product lines in C.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugs were fixed.
· Support for accessing an argument's type/value and return type through the "this" structure inside advice was added.
· Call/execution join points of a function which returns a function pointer were matched.