Au Naturel - Photographic tools for video
Version: 1.1.2Au Naturel is a plug-in for Adobe After Effects, Apple's Final Cut Pro, Autodesk (Discreet) Combustion and compatible hosts that allows you to work on your footage in a 32-bit per channel floating point linear RGB color space giving you much more natural looking results when compositing, blurring, or correcting your footage.
License: Free To Try $142.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Au Naturel comes with 6 built-in effects:
- Adjust Exposure Allows you to adjust the exposure of your footage in f-stops, producing much more pleasing and realistic results and with much less effort than using Brightness and Contrast controls.
- Levels Similar to your host application's built-in Levels function, but without the limitations. You can set levels above the maximum or below the minimum pixel values giving you a much wider range to work with. And values that go above the max or below the min are preserved for the next effect to work with rather than being clipped.
- Gaussian Blur An effect that produces a much more realistic looking blur than the built-in Gaussian Blur. Plus, it allows you to choose how the edges are handled and whether to apply the blur to only a single channel or all the channels.
- Directional Blur As with the Gaussian Blur, this blur produces much more realistic looking results than your host's built-in Directional Blur.
- Transform Scale, rotate, translate, and skew your image with sub-pixel accuracy and using high-quality resampling algorithms for results that are sharper than the built-in tools.
- Composite Composite scenes together in linear RGB using a separate alpha channel for each color channel if you want. This allows you to reproduce the actual interactions that occur with light in the real world.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the directional blur filter so that the blur length no longer changes as the angle changes.
· After Effects 6.0 or later, or a compatible application such as Final Cut Pro 4 or later or Combustion 3 or later.