An audio encoder/decoder (converter/player) and CD ripper utility for Windows. Supported formats: MP3 (including VBR), WMA, WAV, ADPCM, GSM, DSP, MP2, PCM (uncompressed Wave), OGG Vorbis, G721, G723, G726, A- LAW, U-LAW and RAW.
Version: 4.1.2Audio i Audio Converter and Ripper is an easy-to-use audio utility to solve problems such as:
License: Free To Try $39.95
Operating System: Windows
- Your audio files are too big and you need to reduce their sizes.
- CDs become worn out. They are not easy to handle. You don't want to constantly put CD and then remove it from the CD tray.
- You want to listen your audio files/CD on your MP3 player.
- You have an audio file whose header tags (artist, album, etc.) you want to edit.
- You have some audio files of a less common format such as Ogg Vorbis, but an ordinary audio player can not play such formats.
- If you are a professional you might need to convert tons of audio files and rip even more CDs on a daily basis.
Main features of Audio Converter and Ripper:
- Convert multiple audio files to multiple audio formats.
- CD ripper (cd grabber).
- Audio player.
- Audio recorder.
- Audio tag editor (audio header information editor).
- Automation via scripting.
- Supported formats: MP3 (including VBR), WMA, WAV, ADPCM, GSM, DSP, MP2, PCM (uncompressed Wave), OGG Vorbis, G721, G723, G726, A-LAW, U-LAW and RAW.
There is a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee on this product.
Version 4.1.2: - Minor bug fixes.