.NET native component that adds sounds recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to DJ and multimedia applications. Supports recording / encoding in several audio formats
Version: 9.0.NET component that adds sound recording capabilities to multimedia applications it's designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD player.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Windows
Custom DSP effects are also supported: you can create your own DSP effects and apply them to the sound being recorded.
Summary of available features:-Recording from any DirectSound or ASIO compatible sound card available inside the system -Recording and exporting in the several sound formats
- CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities -Ripping of predefined portion of CD tracks -Real-time visual feedback: VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display -Events for reporting memory or file size occupation in real time
- Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods) -CDDB database queries -CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services -Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and -"Overwrite mode"
- Basic sound editing capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard -Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.-Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap
- Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer - Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities - Support for recording directly from Internet sites
- A background sound can be applied to the current recording session, also in loop mode - Support for exporting to file contents of the latest recording session with resampling capabilities - Automatic Gain Controller applied to data coming from an input channel
- Uploading of the last recording session to a FTP server - Support for custom DSP effects - Support for switching the output file without stopping the recording session and without loosing any sound data
Version 9.0: Many new features added