Audio2SWF - Convert audio files to Flash formats
Version: 1.008Audio2SWF is a tool designed to convert your audio files into streaming Macromedia Flash files.
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Audio2SWF is easy to use and is great for publising audio for websites.
Here are some key features of "Audio2SWF":
· Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to hear your audio.
· Output Macromedia Flash Video files (FLV).
· Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page for your audio.
· Output self-executables to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
· Supports audio formats: .aiff, .mp3, .wav
· Select your audio compression quality.
· Add customizable players to add playback controls, sound controls, scrub bars, and more.
· Add on click actions to launch web pages or load other SWF movie files.
· In and Out point editing to choose a section of a audio to encode
· Batch convert multiple sound files at once
· Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time.
· Power PC or Intel based Macintosh or greater (400 MHz G3 or faster recommended)
· 128 MB of RAM
· At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
· QuickTime 5.0 or higher (Choose Recommended Installation)
· The trial version will add a DEMO audio watermark to the output.