Additional module for Aurigmas .NET imaging component Graphics Mill for .NET which extends its functionality with AVI file format support. It enables to manipulate AVI files: read, write frames, audio tracks, add watermarks, etc.
Version: 5.5AVI Processor Add-on is video processing .NET component, designed to enhance the functionality of Graphics Mill for .NET.
License: Free To Try $499.00
Operating System: Windows
It includes features which enables you to read AVI files, create new ones, operate with audio tracks, as well as a number of other AVI-related tasks.
AVI Processor Add-on has a number of worth attention features:
- Possibility to open the AVI file and
Get individual frames from it.
* Read parameters of the AVI file (such as duration, frames per second, etc).
* Extract audio streams and save them as separate WAV files.
- Possibility to create new AVI file:
- Specify different encoding options like frame per second, compression, quality, etc.
- Add audio track from a separate WAV file or another AVI file. It is possible to append several audio files together.
- Put a watermark on each frame added to the AVI file. It can be an image, current date/time, or frame timing information.
- Add transition effects between frames.
Possibility to enumerate installed codecs and get information about them.
You can easily use AVI Processor Add-on for various video processing tasks, including:
- Separating a video file into a sequence of JPEG files.
- Optimize AVI files for mobile devices (resize AVI dimensions, recompress with different codec).
- Track user's activity by capturing screen and creating AVI file based on these screenshots.
- Resize AVI file.
- Add watermarks to AVI file.
- Splice several AVI files into one and apply transition effects between them.
- Generate video slide shows with a soundtrack.
- Extract audio tracks to a separate WAV file.
- and more