Automatic call center which allows to make a large number of supervised or not supervised outbound telemarketing calls; This program is specifically designed for: small businesses conducting surveys; church and community announcements and more.
Version: 3.7Automatic call center which allows to make a large number of supervised or not supervised outbound telemarketing calls, this program is specifically designed for:
License: Free To Try $53.00
Operating System: Windows
- small businesses conducting surveys *
- church and community announcements *
- telemarketers and sales leads *
- fund raising *
- political campaigning *
- engineers testing remote equipment *
consecutively dials numbers from a phone list;
automatically plays prerecorded message (wave file) to the phone line or:
manually plays the message clicked on the Play List
extended phone list allows to:
- selecting the different message (wave file) for the each entry
- time scheduling each call
can read printed words (text file) to the phone line;
records phone conversation to wave file;
fully customizable: by using the script user has the ability to:
- play a different message depending on the key pressed by receiving end
- record the keystrokes as a response to the played message.
built-in timer: starts and stops dialing at the scheduled time.
automated dialing from command prompt;
multi line capability: user selectable phone lines;
busy numbers are redialed or moved to the end of queue;
multiple profiles: each profile contains a phone list and .wav file to be played over the phone;
data record keeping:
logs are automatically removed after specified period of time.
Version 3.7: data record keeping logs are automatically removed after specified period of time