Auto Directory Index PHP Script is a customizable PHP script that indexes directories.
Version: 1.5.4AutoIndex is a PHP script that makes a table that lists the files in a directory, and lets users access the files and subdirectories.
Operating System: Linux
It includes searching, icons for each file type, an admin panel, uploads, access logging, file descriptions, and more.
Here are some key features of "Auto Directory Index PHP Script":
· You don't have to put index.php in every subfolder - it automatically lets you access subdirectories
· Shows different icons for each file type - includes three different icon styles
· Ability to hide/block certain files, folders, or file extensions
· Works on all servers that support PHP 4.1.0 or higher (including PHP5)
· No databases needed
· Ability to upload files and to have user accounts
· Built-in admin tools (available when logged in with an admin level account)
· Creating and deleting directories
· Uploading, renaming, and deleting files
· Log viewer and visitor statistics
· Searching for specific files/folders
· Access logging and statistics (stores user's IP in a text file along with the time and file request)
· Anti-Leech feature
· Bandwidth limiting
· Files/folders can have custom descriptions
· Thumbnails of images can be generated and displayed
· Can keep track of number of downloads for each file
· Nicer looking than server's default output, and the display is customizable
· Version 2.0 uses a template system for easy customization of HTML output
· Available in 34 languages
· XHTML 1.1 and CSS compliant, so it displays correctly in all browsers
· This software is free
What's New in This Release:
· a bug when editing descriptions of filenames that have special characters has been fixed.