Auto-Mate is an add-in for Outlook that allows you to define rules to move mail from your Inbox (or other folders) based on custom rules you define.
Version: 3.1.0Auto-Mate is an add-in for Outlook that allows you to define rules to move mail from your Inbox (or other folders) based on several criteria, including the age of the message.
License: Free To Try $39.99
Operating System: Windows
While Outlook already provides a powerful set of rules, they can only be applied immediately when the message arrives, and not an hour, a couple days, or weeks later. Auto-Mate fills this gap an enables you to apply rules to messages that have been in your Inbox for a given number of hours, days, or weeks.
In addition, the program offers a default set of rules and folders that works in conjunction with Outlook features to organize your mail into folders based on date and To-Do status.
Imagine starting Outlook with an empty Inbox every morning! Auto-Mate is your personal assistant to help you get and stay organized and be productive.
Full List of Features:
- Integrates directly with Outlook 2000, 2002, and 2003. Auto
- Mate runs when Outlook is active, there is no additional programs to run or manage.
- Create custom rules based on message properties to allow automatic filing of email.
- Convenient "Organize Me" Folders to start you on your way to total organization.
- Build rules quickly by selecting a message and letting Auto
- Mate capture its unique characteristics.
- File messages based on sender, to, subject, importance, read status, and flag status.
- File messages based on Age; hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- Move messages from any source folder to any destination folder, including Exchange Public Folders.
- Order the way the rules are executed to create maximum flexibility in your automated filing.
- Mate integrates with the Outlook Toolbar and menu system for easy access.
- Mate settings are configured conveniently within Outlook's Options window.