AutoArticle - Powertools for article creation in QuarkXPress
Version: 0.9bAutoArticle for QuarkXPress radically increases productivity for newspaper and magazine production.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Mac OS X
This powerful XTensions software was developed by layout artists for layout artists to significantly lightenthe load of routine tasks and to produce more consistent articles.
As main features AutoArticle adds the Virtual Article Grid, Link Styles and Box Styles to QuarkXPress.
This allows for significantly faster composition and adjustments of articles and their elements.
When one article element is being added, moved or resized all other article elements adjust dynamically along the Virtual Article Grid, keeping their relative position and size. Articles can now be composed using hot keys.
This is being done with highest precision making manual fine adjustments obsolete.
All article elements remain fully editable.
Here are some key features of "AutoArticle":
· User defined Link Styles that describe the relative position of boxes Virtual Article Grid that allows for 'smart' snap-to-grid composition of articles
· Numerous tools, including the '3rd Hand', a keyboard enable set that allows to move, resize, fit arrange and adjust article elements quickly and precisely using hot keys
· Box Styles allow for one-click creation of fully formatted boxes
· AutoArticle supports the entire article layout process including preparation of pasteboard text
· (Text Utilities such as double space elimination), composition and adjustment of fully formatted articles.
· QuarkXPress 6.5 or higher.