Hide the default Blizzard Actionbars using this free add-on for WoW
Version: 3.0AutoHideBarsUI can temporarily hide the default Blizzard actionbars that are enabled in the interface menu. When the mouse is moved over to the edge of the screen where the action bars are, then the bars slide into view.
Operating System: Mac OS X
AutoHideBarsUI aims to provide more real estate on the screen to see the world map, and not have to build new action bars to provide this feature.
· Open blizzard interface advanced options and enable any bottom or right actionbars.
· Move mouse to edge of screen where action bars are to show action bars.
· Move mouse away slowly from icons in the bars to hide. Fade is 1 sec.
· Move mouse away quickly from icons in the bars to remain showing.
· Does not hide if targeting something.
· Option to always show during combat or always hide, but not change during combat to avoid blizzard protection errors.