You just can't always observe what others make with your computer. Automatic Screen Observer can do that for you!
Version: 1.02Automatic Screen Observer is an unique program that lets you to monitor all the activities performed on your computer. This is done by capturing the screen in the specified periods of time. All those images together with top window titles are placed in a special binary data file.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Windows
If you want to see the report, you simply click on the 'Generate HTML Report' item in the main menu and Automatic Screen Observer creates an html report from that binary file including the following information:
- Date and time when the capture was made.
- The title of the top window.
- The capture of either the whole screen, or the top window. Viewing this report will give the detailed information about what kind of job was made on your computer.
You can customise all the necessary settings and forget about ASO until you will need to generate a report. Automatic Screen Observer will run on the Windows startup and snag the screen automatically. You can also run ASO in the password-protected mode, so that only you will be able to modify settings and generate reports. Who will need this program?
The following categories of people will surely need it:
- Parents who care about what games do their children play and what internet sites do they visit.
- Managers who want to know how their employees perform their work.
- All the people who needs to know what others make with their computer.