A helper utility for automated panorama image generation.
Version: 2.3Panorama images are wide-angle images that amaze people: you often feel
Operating System: Linux
being inside the scene when watching a good panorama image.
Creating such images is easy and everybody with a digital camera and a bit of patience can do it. Autopano-SIFT is there to make the creation of panorama images more fun.
Here are some key features of "autopano sift":
· SIFT - Scalable Invariant Feature Transform implementation to extract control points from images
· automatic pre-aligning of images
· sub-pixel coordinate precision for control point coordinates
· Linux, other Unix's and Windows supported
· Gtk# GUI
· Windows native GUI
· Command line utilities
· 100% managed C# code, developed with Mono