AutoPrice - Link QuarkXPress documents to an external database
Version: 6.1.2AutoPrice provides sophisticated, two-way linking of QuarkXPress or InDesign documents to any external database.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Mac OS X
Ideal for catalog price updates and versioning. Supports both text and picture information.
Also includes comprehensive reporting and batch processing features. ODBC module also available.
Here are some key features of "AutoPrice":
· Saves time by automatically updating information from any flat-file or ODBC-compliant database. No more manual price changes
· Allows last-minute revisions so published information is always current & consistent
· Reduces errors and speeds proofing
· Allows you to instantly swap out product pictures, logos or any type of graphic image
· Automate versioning: spin off multiple catalog versions from a single original
· Use AutoPrice Exporter Pro to extract data from a QuarkXPress document to a database file, which can then be used to populate Web, e-commerce or digital content databases.
What's New in This Release:
· Now available for OSX and OS9.
· Also available for Adobe InDesign CS and CS2, and QuarkXPress Windows 6.5.
· QuarkXPress v4 and v5 System Requirements Unless otherwise noted, all of our Macintosh XTensions modules are compatible with QuarkXPress 4.11 & 5.01, and Macintosh OS 9.2.
· Memory requirements will vary depending upon the XTensions module.
· QuarkXPress Passport systems v4.11 & 5.01 are also supported.
· Hardware platforms supported are Macintosh PowerPC.