Avira AntiVir UNIX Server is a VB100 % award-winning antivirus solution for file servers with a real-time scanner and multifunctional performance features, designed to ensure complete protection against viruses and unwanted network programs.
Version: 3.0.5-14Avira AntiVir UNIX Server is a VB100 % award-winning antivirus solution for Linux file servers with a real-time scanner and multifunctional performance features, designed to ensure complete protection against viruses and unwanted network programs.
License: Free To Try $372.00
Operating System: Linux
- Leading detection and elimination of viruses, worms and Trojans, adware/spyware and dialers.
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security.
- time monitoring of all file accesses through integrated on
- access scanner and on
- demand scanner for manual and time
- controlled scans.
- Comprehensive filter functions and file caching to increase scanning speed.
- Archive detection with selection of the archive types to be scanned and adjustable recursion depth.
- Planning and automation of routine tasks such as scans and updates.
- Compatible with 32
- bit mode under 64
- bit Linux systems incl. on
- access scanning (UNIX
Fast, automated updates:
- Extremely small, bandwidth
- saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Automated updates via the Internet or network
- wide distribution.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions.
- Networkwide administration via the AntiVir Security Management Center (SMC
Limitations:The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled.
Version 3.0.5-14: Engine update
Version 2.1.12-19: Minor Enhancements
Version 2.1.11-21: New: Compatible with 32-bit mode under 64-bit Linux systems incl. on-access scanning.
Version 2.1.10-15: Minor update.
Version 2.1.6-16: incremental update