AVIRA Antivirus for Exim is a comprehensive antivirus solution for Linux mailservers, functioning at high speed and checking both incoming and outgoing emails. AVIRA Antivirus for Exim runs as a plug-in for Exim MailServer.
Version: 1.0.4AVIRA Antivirus for Exim is a comprehensive antivirus solution for Linux mailservers, functioning at high speed and filtering against malicious contents by checking both incoming and outgoing emails. AVIRA Antivirus for Exim runs as a plug-in for Exim MailServer.
License: Commercial $213.00
Operating System: Linux
It runs on common Linux Distributions - Red Hat, SuSE, Debian, Mandrake, Fedora, Gentoo, Slackware, etc.
AVIRA Antivirus for Exim highlights:
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine, proving its reliability with the 100% detection rate for 'in the wild' viruses;
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., AVIRA detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Automatic internet updates of the virus signatures database and of the antivirus engine;
- Comprehensive range of actions to perform on infected and suspicious items: isolate, block emails containing suspicious archives, block suspicious MIME emails;
-Plug-in capability for Exim;
- Blocking e-mails based on the attached files' extensions (including either plain files or packed in archives);
- Extended scanning capabilities for both incoming and outgoing email traffic;
- Configurable notification functions for the administrator as well as for the email sender and recipient, keeping you constantly informed;
- Virus advanced detection by superior heuristics, based on specific behavior patterns;
- Recursive scanning inside an impressive array of common archive formats;
- Optional AVIRA Feedback Agent, a new simple module that sends directly to AVIRA the relevant information about the virus threats you are experiencing;
- Professional services: the AVIRA license entitles you to an entire year of free virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals.
- The Installation Kit comes fully featured. By default, the Update Service is disabled after the 30-days evaluation period.
- To further benefit of Update Service you may acquire the appropriate commercial license