AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server is a reliable security solution, designed to protect users connected to Windows network servers against malicious programs. It provides a wide variety of configuration settings, increasing your network protection.
Version: 188.8.131.52AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server is a first-rate antivirus solution, ensuring permanent protection for Windows file servers users against malicious programs.
License: Free To Try $120.00
Operating System: Windows
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., AVIRA detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine;
- Enhanced antivirus protection against complex threats, ensuring an immediate outbreak response;
- Low usage of computer resources;
- Modular structure: allows remote configuration, thus assisting the server admin's work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
- Professional services: the AVIRA license entitles you to an entire year of free virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals;
- Possibility to install the user interface program on a different computer, thus assisting the server admin's work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
Fully compatible with operating systems running from Windows NT server (4.0 version or higher) to Windows Server 2003, AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server provides a wide variety of configuration settings designed to increase your network security.
This application is a remote-configurable antivirus program, due to its modular structure. These modules may be installed separately, so that the admins use the Control Program on their own workstation.
AVIRA Resident Service runs silently in the background, monitoring all file operations. When the user performs a file operation (e.g. launching a program, opening a document), this is automatically scanned against viruses and unwanted programs.
The Control Program is a special interface, designed to configure and monitor the Resident Service. As such, it offers the possibility to manage several Resident Services installed on different servers in the network.
- The Installation Kit comes fully featured. By default, the Update Service is disabled after the 30-days evaluation period.
- To further benefit of Update Service you may acquire the appropriate commercial license