AVIRA Security Management Center (AVIRA SMC) * beta version is a comprehensive security management solution, used for remotely installing and managing AVIRA antivirus products over the network.
Version: 188.8.131.52AVIRA SMC is a network-dedicated management application, which turns specific AVIRA antivirus products into a solid, safe and stable security solution. It provides administrators with advanced capabilities of centralized and remote management of AVIRA software. By means of a simple and very intuitive interface, the IT Manager is able to control, update or access antivirus protection commands at network level.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Windows
AVIRA SMC beta version allows remote installation, licensing, configuration, updating and monitoring of the supported AVIRA security solutions. Thus, it significantly alleviates the administratorsâ€™ workload, while reducing the operating costs for the AVIRA-protected networks.
This product kit does not include an evaluation license. In order to test this product, you need to request the license file.
The software can be installed only in conjunction with AVIRA Desktop for Windows or AVIRA for Windows Server in the evaluation or commercial version.
Supported AVIRA Products:
- AVIRA Desktop for Windows, v 184.108.40.206 or newer;
- AVIRA for Windows Server, v 220.127.116.11 or newer.
- Windows NT 4.0(SP 6), Windows 2000/2003/XP;
- Windows 2000/2003/XP;
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC) version 1.2 or better;
- Windows 98, ME, Windows NT 4.0(SP 6), Windows 2000/2003/XP Professional and Home Editions.
- Note: For the moment, AVIRA for Windows Server has to be installed and uninstalled manually.