Axigen brings you the full benefits of email communication and collaboration, integrated in a smart and secure solution based on a powerful mail server for business, backed-up by 24x7 technical support.
Version: 8.0Axigen is the perfect answer for businesses of all sizes. It is an integrated email, calendaring & collaboration platform, built using a unique mail server technology, for increased speed & security.
License: Free To Try $335.00
Operating System: Linux
Axigen is available for many Linux distros, FreeBSD platforms and Solaris, and it is backed up by great 24x7 technical support.
Business communication made easy:
- Skinnable & multilanguage Standard WebMail Interface (RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- like Ajax WebMail Interface (with calendar, tasks & notes, keyboard navigation & shortcuts, drag
- drop, support for localization)
- Mobile WebMail Interface
- Fast Outlook Connector (includes offline work, advanced search, support for localization
Optimized tasks & time management:
- Calendaring via Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Tasks/Notes/Journal, iCal/Webcal access)
- Collaboration via Groupware (includes shared folders & permissions
Advanced security to protect your business:
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- layer access control (firewall
- like rules)
- Authentication & Encryption
- SPF & DomainKeys compliance
- impersonation & Password Enforcement policies
- Identity Confirmation system
- Extra security add
- ons (Kaspersky AV/AS, Commtouch & AVG
Powerful technology at your service:
- Fast & secure email transfer, processing & delivery (via Axigen SmartProcessingTM & Axigen GrowSecureTM)
- Effective space management (via Axigen UltraStorageTM
Effortless configuration & administration:
- Web Administration console
- Automated operations via CLI & directory sync
- Performance reports & statistics
- Backup & restore
- Archiving & compliance
- Automatic migration tools
Moreover, benefit from friendly licensing terms & free email (basic) users for packages under 100 premium users.
Version 8.0: A mature & solid version of Axigen, the 8.0 release comes with a full-featured Axigen Ajax WebMail, enhanced Outlook connectivity & streamlined administration.
Version 7.6.1: This release delivers enhanced usability & manageability by introducing changes related to: Instant Messaging, the localization process, the WebMail Interface & the built-in Kaspersky protection of Axigen.
Version 7.5.1: Version 7.5.1 comes to further enhance your experience with the Axigen messaging solution by introducing changes related to the built-in DK/DKIM support, WebMail improvements & a series of bug fixes from previous versions.
Version 7.5: Axigen 7.5 raises the bar for email security & performance by bringing embedded Kaspersky AntiVirus & AntiSpam protection, native connectivity with MS Outlook 2010, support for 64-bit Linux & Windows systems, message filtering on RPOP, built-in DK/DKIM, and many other new features & enhancements.
Version 7.4.1: This fresh release comes with great new usability enhancements for the Ajax WebMail interface (drag-and-drop attachments, translations in French, German, Italian & Polish), while also adding a series of corrections & bug fixes for the Axigen server, ActiveSync & Outlook connectors.
Version 7.4: The 7.4 version brings a new licensing model, offering an amazing number of free users! It also comes with increased security (e.g. Greylisting, password expiry notifications in Outlook) and usability (e.g. email filters and localization support in Ajax WebMail, Free/Busy enhancements).
Version 7.3.3: This fresh release solves a number of contacts and calendar upgrade issues, while also adding changes pertaining to LDAP synchronization.
Version 7.3.2: BlackBerryÂ® synchronization via the AstraSyncâ„¢ client; a series of bug-fixes for both the AXIGEN server (e.g. email search, IMAP, CLI, WebMail) and the AXIGEN Outlook Connector.
Version 7.3.1: This fresh release mainly corrects a series of issues from the previous AXIGEN versions, for the most part related to the Ajax WebMail interface, while also adding minor changes pertaining to the Command Line Interface, filters, IMAP, and more.
Version 7.3.0: Identity Confirmation, export/import Contacts in WebMail, password expiry policies (notification mechanism and password history capability), enhanced backup & restore (access to backup elements hierarchy through a virtual file system), customizable welcome message, and more.