AXIGEN Mail Server - a complete messaging solution backed up by first rate tech support; available for Windows Server 2003 / 2008; (E)SMTP / POP3 / IMAP4 / Webmail, centralized Web / CLI Admin, Groupware, Personal Organizer, FREE technical support.
Version: 7.3.3A perfect answer to the complex challenges and requirements of collaborative Enterprises, the AXIGEN Enterprise Edition features Groupware, Personal Organizer, Public Folders, Account Classes and much more.
License: Free To Try $695.00
Operating System: Windows
Main services: (E)SMTP / IMAP / POP3 / WebMail, List Server, advanced Logging / Reporting, centralized WEB / CLI Administration. AXIGEN is available for Windows Server 2003 / 2008 operating systems.
Groupware and collaboration:
- Shared folders and permissions
- Free/Busy status
- Send emails in the name of another user
- Fast AXIGEN Outlook Connector (online/offline modes, Outbox functionality, per
- folder synchronization
- Skinnable & multilanguage Standard WebMail Interface (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Journal/Tasks/Notes, iCal/Webcal access on Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning, Apple iCal, Korganizer etc)
- Address book (personal, public, domain contacts)
- User groups, mailing lists, replace offensive words in messages
- like Ajax WebMail Interface (keyboard navigation & shortcuts, drag
- drop, continuous scrolling)
- on: Push Email & PIM Synchronization functionalities via ActiveSync 5
- users FREE. BlackBerry synchronization via AstraSync and NotifySync.
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- impersonation policies
- DomainKeys, SPF
- on: Commtouch Real Time AntiSpam Protection
- Single storage of emails sent to multiple recipients
- Comprehensive charts, statistics
- FTP Backup and Restore
- Automatic migration
Active Directory synchronization:
- Way synchronization (Account and Group creation/deletion, Group membership etc)
- Active Directory User Management Console integration
- Increased manageability of domain accounts and group membership
Version 7.3.3: This fresh release solves a number of contacts and calendar upgrade issues, while also adding changes pertaining to LDAP synchronization.
Version 7.3.2: BlackBerryÂ® synchronization via the AstraSyncâ„¢ client; a series of bug-fixes for both the AXIGEN server (e.g. email search, IMAP, CLI, WebMail) and the AXIGEN Outlook Connector.
Version 7.3.1: This fresh release mainly corrects a series of issues from the previous AXIGEN versions, for the most part related to the Ajax WebMail interface, while also adding minor changes pertaining to the Command Line Interface, filters, IMAP, and more.
Version 7.3.0: Identity Confirmation, export/import Contacts in WebMail, password expiry policies (notification mechanism and password history capability), enhanced backup & restore (access to backup elements hierarchy through a virtual file system), customizable welcome message, and more.
Version 7.2.1: Mailing list accounts within the Ajax Webmail interface, set the default Webmail interface(s) option, enable/disable keyboard shortcuts, other new features and enhancements.
Version 7.1: The support for iCal ports AXIGEN's groupware and sharing features on clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning, Apple iCal etc; faster Outlook Connector which now includes working in offline mode; support for Windows Server 2008 and much more!