AXIGEN Mail Server - a complete messaging solution for Linux, BSD, Solaris; offers (E)SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and Webmail services, Personal Organizer, Groupware, enhanced security features, centralized Web / CLI Admin and FREE technical support.
Version: 7.3.3A perfect answer to the complex challenges and requirements of collaborative businesses, AXIGEN Enterprise Edition features Groupware, Personal Organizer, Public Folders, Account Classes and much more.
License: Free To Try $695.00
Operating System: Linux
Main services: (E)SMTP / IMAP4 / POP3, WebMail access from PCs and mobile phones, List Server, centralized WEB / CLI administration.
AXIGEN is available for many Linux distros (such as Gentoo, RedHat, Fedora, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandriva), for BSD platforms and Solaris.
Groupware and collaboration:
- Shared folders and permissions
- Free/Busy status
- Send emails in the name of another user
- Fast AXIGEN Outlook Connector (online/offline modes, Outbox functionality, per
- folder synchronization
- Skinnable & multilanguage Standard WebMail Interface (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Journal/Tasks/Notes, iCal/Webcal access on Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning, Apple iCal, Korganizer etc)
- Address book (personal, public, domain contacts)
- User groups, mailing lists, replace offensive words in messages
- like Ajax WebMail Interface (keyboard navigation & shortcuts, drag
- drop, continuous scrolling)
- on: Push Email & PIM Synchronization functionalities via ActiveSync 5
- users FREE. BlackBerry synchronization via AstraSync & NotifySync.
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- impersonation policies
- DomainKeys, SPF
- on: Commtouch Real Time AntiSpam Protection
- Single storage of emails sent to multiple recipients
- Comprehensive charts, statistics
- FTP Backup and Restore
- Automatic migration
Active Directory synchronization:
- Way synchronization (Account and Group creation/deletion, Group membership etc)
- Active Directory User Management Console integration
- Increased manageability of domain accounts and group
Version 7.3.3: This fresh release solves a number of contacts and calendar upgrade issues, while also adding changes pertaining to LDAP synchronization.
Version 7.3.2: BlackBerryÂ® synchronization via the AstraSyncâ„¢ client; a series of bug-fixes for both the AXIGEN server (e.g. email search, IMAP, CLI, WebMail) and the AXIGEN Outlook Connector.
Version 7.3.1: This fresh release mainly corrects a series of issues from the previous AXIGEN versions, for the most part related to the Ajax WebMail interface, while also adding minor changes pertaining to the Command Line Interface, filters, IMAP, and more.
Version 7.3.0: Identity Confirmation, export/import Contacts in WebMail, password expiry policies (notification mechanism and password history capability), enhanced backup & restore (access to backup elements hierarchy through a virtual file system), customizable welcome message, and more.
Version 7.2.1: Mailing list accounts within the Ajax Webmail interface, set the default Webmail interface(s) option, enable/disable keyboard shortcuts, other new features and enhancements.
Version 7.1.3: Improved ActiveSyncÂ® support and trial procedure for mobile devices; other usability enhancements and bugfixes for increased server functionality.
Version 7.1.2: BlackBerryÂ® Support add-on (Push Email and PIM Synchronization) via the NotifySyncâ„¢ client; Arabic Localization for the WebMail Interface; improved Outlook Connector and other usability enhancements.
Version 7.1: Support for iCal (Webcal) which ports AXIGEN's groupware and sharing features on clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning, Apple iCal, Korganizer etc; faster Outlook Connector which now includes working in offline mode and much more!
Version 6.2.2: CLI: The 'SynchronizeDomainContacts' command reinitializes the contacts kept in 'Public Folder\Domain Contacts', while 'FindInvalidMsg' scans the storage for corrupted messages and optionally removes them. SIEVE: 'bodysearchwords' tests if offensive words are present in the message. And much more!
Version 6.2: Commtouch Real Time Antispam Protection, New Reporting Service Features, Subdomain Management, Read Receipts in WebMail, Originator/Recipient Restrictions per Account Classes, Per Virtual Host WebMail Template Set, Configurable Greetings for POP3/IMAP, WebMail Print Option and much more.