Azureus AutoPilot - Plugin module for the java BitTorrent client Azureus that helps manage downloads
Version: 0.5.0AutoPilot is a plugin module for the Java BitTorrent client Azureus that helps manage downloads by stopping active torrents automatically based on a configurable collection of user-defined defaults and overrides.
Operating System: Mac OS X
AutoPilot manages seeding by allowing users to place individual ratio quotas on every torrent.
Complimented by an advanced default and tracker override system, users may feel at rest knowing they are contributing back to their community at least the exact amount they got.
Here are some key features of "Azureus Autopilot Plugin":
· Manages individual settings for each torrent.
· Global Defaults. User-defined values newly added torrents inherit its settings from.
· Tracker Overrides. User-defined values newly added torrents with a matching tracker inherit its settings from.
· Ratio Quotas that define a torrent's maximum share ratio.
· Minimum swarm seed conditional which forcefully suppresses termination when unfulfilled.
· Maximum swarm seed conditional which ends seeding when met.
· Optionally removes the torrent when seeding is complete.
· Optionally deletes the torrent file upon removal.
· Optionally terminates seeds when queuing incomplete torrents.
· Optionally suppresses termination when seeds are force-started.
· Optionally displays popup alerts when AutoPilot terminates a seed.
· Custom control over the polling rate for optimal performance.
· Azureus 188.8.131.52 or higher
· JRE 1.4.2 or higher
NOTE: For detailed intallation instructions please read the included Readme file.