Free and open-source library of Perl modules to provide functionality needed for any web application
Version: 0.86Baldrick Application Framework is a set of Perl modules to provide the functionality common to all non-trivial web applications.
Operating System: Mac OS X
· URL-to-handler mapping, handler loading, resource management - Baldrick::App
· user session management - Baldrick::Session, Baldrick::FileSession
· user data loading, user authentication, login and logout - Baldrick::UserLoader, Baldrick::DBUserLoader
· Retrieving user request information - Baldrick::Request
· Handling user requests and returning a response - Baldrick::Dogsbody
· Formatting output using a template processor (currently, Template Toolkit only) - Baldrick::TemplateAdapter
· Bootstrapping the Baldrick libraries: Baldrick::Stub and Baldrick::Trousers.