Barcode X - Professional barcoding app
Version: 1.0Peninsula Barcode has more code types, more options and more control than any other Barcode application in existence. Despite this it is still simple to use producing the most accurate barcodes at the click of a button.
License: Free To Try $61.60
Operating System: Mac OS X
Because we don't require you to buy all the barcode types now, you can buy Barcode in a way to suit your budget and business. Simply buy either a 2 code type version with the codes you need ie EAN 13 and EAN 8, or a UPCa only version if you require UPCa barcodes, then expand to a full product later for just the difference in price.
Making a barcode in Barcode is easy, open the application, choose the code type from the menu, enter the code number in the main code box and that's it.
You can also add single barcode types to Barcode at a later date and once you have paid the price of a full version altogether you will be sent the full version.
Here are some key features of "Barcode X":
· Industry standard software.
· Used by thousands of companies worldwide.
· Over 18 years experience.
· Supporting the latest standards.
· Simple to use, but powerful.
· Comprehensive options.
· Over 170 barcode types supported.
· Multiple export formats.
· Can export Illustrator EPS files as well as other formats.
· Easy inclusion in artwork.
· Accurate to .001 Micron.
· Full truncation, scale and BWR (to allow for ink spread).
· RSS, DataMatrix, ISBN 13, SICI-SISAC support as well as over 120 other code types.
· Many Retailer Specific Barcode Types, IKEA, M&S, Peacocks and many more.
· The Only EPS software authorised by Marks & Spencer, and Peacocks Stores.
· Custom code style save function.
· Full colour support.
· Colour scan warning for unscannable codes.
· Drop a barcode eps onto barcode to check the settings or make another one.
· Save a fortune on printing.
· Reduce mistakes and errors.
· he demo version scrambles the number and/or places additional alpha-numeric characters in the code.