BarcodeMaker - Barcode creation for InDesign
Version: 1.0Teacup Software has launched BarcodeMaker, designed to quickly create customized barcodes directly within Adobe InDesign.
License: Free To Try $149.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Fully compatible with InDesign CS and CS-2, BarcodeMaker is capable of creating 19 different barcodes, all easily tailored to fit individual needs. BarcodeMaker's straightforward palette allows anyone working with barcodes, such as book publishers and package designers, to fully customize each individual barcode, doing such things as adding or removing text, controlling the font, and including or excluding a checksum digit.
BarcodeMaker works in conjunction with Teacup's PatternMaker, a free plug-in with powerful design capabilities.
Here are some key features of "BarcodeMaker":
· 19 customizable barcode patterns.
· Highly versatile. Add numbers, change fonts and font size, control barcode height, and include or exclude checksum digits, all with a single simple, user-friendly palette.
· Save time by using BarcodeMaker's flexible features, all manipulated by a few clicks of a button.
· Supports ISBN 10 and 13 barcodes.
· Barcode patterns included with BarcodeMaker include: Barcode 39, 93, 2 of 5, 128 and UCC-EAN-128, EAN-13, EAN-2, EAN-5, EAN-8, ISBN, Interleaved 2 of 5 and ITF-14, FIM, KIX, MSI, Plessey, Postnet, Rationalized Codabar, RoyalMail, UPC-A, and UPC-E.
· InDesign CS 1.0 or later.