Bare XML project is a XML parser with all primary parsing done via a simple state engine with about 20 or so different states.
Version: 0.22Bare XML project is a XML parser with all primary parsing done via a simple state engine with about 20 or so different states. A tree structure is created during parsing, with all node names and values linked via pointers directly into the original text buffer.
License: Perl Artistic License
Operating System: Linux
As such, Bare XML is extremely fast and simple. Currently, the parser is available in a perl module with Perl glue to turn the created tree into a Perl hash tree. The module name is XML::Bare.
What's New in This Release:
· Basic mixed XML with comments is now supported.
· The parsing engine has been rewritten in C instead of C++.
· Hash creation is now done in XS instead of Perl.
· A number of additional functions have been added for ease of use.
· The test suite has been updated, and there are a number of small fixes.