Convert multiple images, photos, and pictures between 30+ formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, JP2, J2K, TGA, PSD, RAW, DDS, PNM, WMF, ICO, SGI, HDR, LBM, MNG, XBM, XPM, PCD, PCX, PIC, JNG, WBM, G3... Additionally includes 120+ Actions and Effects.
Version: 5.5.5Convert multiple images, photos, and pictures between 30+ formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, JP2, J2K, TGA, PSD, RAW, DDS, PNM, WMF, ICO, SGI, HDR, LBM, MNG, XBM, XPM, PCD, PCX, PIC, JNG, WBM, G3...
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Windows
Lets you control encoding options: quality, compression, dithering, palette, bit depth, quantization, etc. Shows preview of the image and output file size.
Supports lossless JPEG rotations / crops.- 120+ Actions and Effects: resize, contrast, watermark, etc...- Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes - 4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console - Customize output file names with dynamic tags - Save images to multiple locations and using different settings
- Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP - Full 32-bit support for images with alpha channel - Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs - Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF / IPTC metadata
- Resize, scale, shrink, fit to aspect ratio, fit to rectangle...- Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio - Color adjustments: brightness, hue, saturation, tint, exposure...- Artistic effects: oil paint, pencil sketch, mosaic
- Use creative effects: pixelate, vignette, frost glass...- Add static / dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects - Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag - Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio - Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
- 20 scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX - Resize canvas and add padding; change print resolution - Change width and height independently or proportionately - Set dimensions using pixels, percentages %, or print units
- Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes - Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...- 8 Color Models: RGB, HSB / HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
Version 5.5.5: This is a new release with latest updates and fixes
Version 2010: new release