Turn those average photos into stunning images with 120+ adjustments, actions, effects, and filters. Improve brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint, color balance. Resize, crop, sharpen, watermark, and convert to / from 30+ image formats!
Version: 5.5.5Turn average pictures and photos into great images with 120+ adjustments, actions, effects, and filters.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Windows
Make HSL and RGB color corrections, adjust brightness, gamma, exposure, contrast, saturation, and 30+ other characteristics. Improve image quality by sharpening, noise reduction, and auto-levels filters. Apply creative effects to dramatically enhance your photos.
Resize, crop, watermark, and convert between / save in 30+ image formats! Some additional key features include:
- Built-in image preview with interactive histograms
- Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
- Convert to/from and save results in any of 30+ formats: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, j2k
- Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes4
- operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console20
- scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX
- Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag
- Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio
- Perform lossless JPEG crops, flips, and rotations
- Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio
- Change width and height independently or proportionately
- Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes
- Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...8
- Color Models: RGB, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
- Add static and dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects
- Use multiline text watermarks with various fonts and styles
- Dynamically generate text watermarks with EXIF and file info12
- compositing modes: source-over, source-in, source-out...40+
- Blend Modes: lighten, darken, contrast, inversion...
- Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP.
- Customize output file names with dynamic tags
- Save images to multiple locations and using different settings
- Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
- Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF / IPTC metadata
Version 5.5.5: This is a new release with latest updates and fixes