BatchDeduplicator is a program for regular doublet searches performed in address tables on a fixed schedule, in order to ensure the long-term quality of this data. Particularly repetitive advertising in the case of direct marketing.
Version: 4.2BatchDeduplicator is a program for regular doublet searches performed in address tables on a fixed schedule, in order to ensure the long-term quality of this data.
License: Free To Try $1,198.00
Operating System: Windows
Particularly repetitive advertising in the case of direct marketing and the unnecessary repeated maintenance of client and other address data can thus be avoided. Of course, this leads to a direct savings of costs.
Furthermore, a doublet search between two tables can also take a list of customers who do not wish to receive marketing transmissions into consideration, which can save a lot of trouble.
Here is a brief overview of the features of BatchDeduplicator:
- Fast, largely automated and thus easy to use comparison of address databases for double addresses. The postal address (error
- tolerant matching), telephone number, email address, address or customer number and tax number can all serve as matching criteria.
- Option to compare with blacklists and the enhancement of an address database using the comparison results with data from a second address database.
- Option to combine multiple tables into a single matching operation.
- defined universal matching, that can be used for any form of data.
- Numerous options for the further processing of the matching results: beside the direct deletion in the source file, it is also possible to flag the results in the source file, or to process further using a stored procedure, a duplicate,
- or archive
- A deletion and results log that includes comments and your own logo, that can be saved as a PDF file, among others.
- The possibility of planning projects. For example, the program could be instructed to execute a certain project every Monday at 8 pm.
- The possibility of executing one or several projects by starting the program with command line parameters. An example of this would be: 'BatchDeduplicator
- exec 1+5+7'
- Of course, all projects can also be started manually.
And much more ...