BenScript is a free interpreter for the BenScript language.
Version: 0.1.1BenScript is a free interpreter for the BenScript language. It can be used as a standalone interpreter or as a library to add an interpreter engine to your software.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· adding include statements - "include("test.bns");"
· massive changes to CBsLanguageProgram
· added CBsLanguageProgram::Functions
· added CBsLanguageConstruct*BsScript::SyntaxRoot()
· fixed BNS_SetVariableValue
· extended stdlib
· convert extern variable names to uppercase
· added BNS_RunFunction, BNS_RemoveFunction and BNS_DeleteScript to interface
· fixed Match
· FIXED: Crashes when no script is loaded and script is tried to execute
· many small fixes
· replaced BNS_GetVariableValueString and BNS_GetVariableValueNum with BNS_GetVariableValue
· huge improvement to handling of parse errors