To protect your privacy, comply with regulations and prevent data breaches, BestCrypt delivers 'on-the-fly' data encryption that's easy to use for virtual drives, selected files and folders. BestCrypt encrypts files on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Version: 9.03.11To protect your privacy, comply with regulations, such as HIPAA or PCI, and prevent data breaches, BestCrypt Container Encryption delivers 'on-the-fly' data encryption that's easy to use for virtual drives and selected files or folders.
License: Free To Try $59.95
Operating System: Windows
BestCrypt encrypts files and folders on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux by utilizing a wide variety of algorithms (AES, Blowfish, Twofish, CAST, GOST 28147-89, Triple-Des, Serpent) and the largest possible key sizes with XTS, LRW and CBC encryption modes. By featuring deniable encryption and dynamic containers Jetico's file encryption is the best TrueCrypt alternative.
BestCrypt Container Encryption includes a full version of BCWipe a Jetico solution to permanently delete files, wipe free space and data remanence.
To protect the data you keep, BestCrypt Container Encryption features:
- Store and access encrypted files easily via virtual drives
- Create and manage multiple containers
- Adjust size of container files (from megabytes to entire drive)
- Enhanced Hidden Containers (deniable encryption)
- Encrypt headers of container files
- Support Public Key Encryption
- Support Secret Sharing Schemes
- Compress one or more files in an encrypted self-extracting archive
- Encrypt Windows Swap File
- Container-level compatibility across Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- Includes full version of BCWipe for military-grade file wiping
- Central management for deployment, monitoring and password recovery (Enterprise Edition only
Version 9.03.11: Redesigned automatic update experience with BestCrypt AutoUpdate utility. Enhanced command line interface options for better compatibility with scripting. Improved process of creating containers now allows running other tasks from BestCrypt Control Panel while in progress. And more.
Version 9.03.9: Fixed occasional blue screen error caused by 'fsh' driver. Fixed minor bug in container creation operation.
Version 9.03.8: Fixed occasional error in 'Anti-Keylogger'.
Version 9.03.7: Fixed error in mounting container when passing keyfiles via command line.
Version 9.03.5: Added Camellia encryption algorithm. Improved benchmark utility.
Version 9.03.4: Added support for transparent Windows 10 Feature Updates installation (including Windows 10 Creators Update) and upgrading to Windows 10 with system / boot volumes encrypted.
Version 9.03.3: Automated procedure to format virtual disks during container creation. Updated the procedure of creating containers via command line for better compatibility with batch processing. Improved user interface for managing anti-keylogger. Fixed minor bug.
Version 9.03.1: Added support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update
Version 9.02.11: Fixed compatibility issue with Dell Data Protection software.