BestCrypt Volume for Disk Encryption protects all data on fixed and removable disks, while also working on RAID, UEFI and GPT partitions. Jetico's encryption software provides protection from physical threats, such as lost computers and USB sticks.
Version: 5.06BestCrypt Volume for Disk Encryption protects all data on all types of volumes residing on fixed and removable disks - simple volumes, mount points, multipartition volumes (spanned, mirrored, striped, RAID-5), while also working on UEFI and GPT partitions. Jetico's encryption software provides protection from physical threats - such as lost computers and USB sticks - to protect your privacy and comply with regulations (HIPAA, PCI).
License: Free To Try $99.50
Operating System: Windows
BestCrypt Volume Encryption utilizes a wide variety of algorithms (AES, Twofish, Serpent) and the largest possible key sizes with XTS, LRW encryption modes.
By working with volumes, Jetico's disk encryption is the best TrueCrypt alternative.
Disk encryption features:
- Encrypt system and boot volumes
- Support for UEFI-based computers, including secure boot
- Encrypt RAID and all types of volumes residing on fixed and removable disks
- Pre-boot authentication
- Support for Tokens for secure hardware storage of encryption keys
- Two-factor authentication with removable disk drives
- User-friendly encryption
- Option to boot encrypted volumes only from trusted network
- Support for Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for unattended reboot
- Secure hibernation
- Rescue functions to decrypt volumes in emergency case
- Central management for deployment, monitoring, encryption policy distribution and password recovery (Enterprise Edition only
Version 5.06: Minor improvements.
Version 5.05: 7 translations were updated to v5. Improved compatibility with Windows updates. Improved SED encryption functionality.
Version 5.03.1: Support for ARIA encryption algorithm. Ability to customize parameters for scrypt key derivation algorithm. Support for Self-Encrypting Drives. Improved performance for recovery decryption. Ability to embed BestCrypt Volume Encryption modules into Windows Recovery Environment. And more!
Version 188.8.131.52: Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 184.108.40.206: Ready for Windows 10's October 2020 Update (20H2)
Version 4.24.01: Fixed occasional volume corruption when dismounting volumes during hibernation. Added the command 'Mount a volume to a specified drive letter' to the command line functionality.
Version 4.21.0: Ready for Windows 10’s November 2019 Update (19H2)