BestSync is a professional utility for synchronizing / backup file / mail to FTP / SFTP / WebDAV / Amazon S3 / Windows Azure / Google Storage / Rackspace Cloud Files / SkyDrive / Google Drive / DropBox / Shared folder / USB drive with security and advanced features.
Version: 18.104.22.168BestSync is a professional utility for following solutions 1. Synchronize files by network / USB drive.
Operating System: Windows
2. Synchronize files by FTP server, support FTP / FTPS / SFTP.
3. Synchronize files with WebDAV collection.
4. Synchronize files with Amazon S3, Windows Azure, Google Storage, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
5. Synchronize files with Microsoft OneDrive (Business), Google Drive, and DropBox.
6. Synchronize a folder with a ZIP file, support AES cryptographic algorithm.
7. Synchronize Outlook(mail, contact).
8. Back up your critical files automatically to the above local / remote / cloud storage.
BestSync has an easy to use interface and provides the following advanced features:
- Preview to confirm the hit files, and modify the action before starting synchronization.
- Powerful file filtering and excluding functions to synchronize necessary files only.
- Resolves conflict intelligently and automatically. Can detect file copying, deleting, and moving.
- Detects time zone, resolving conflicts caused by Daylight Saving Time change when synchronizing with FTP server.
- Recognizes a removable drive, even if it is mounted as a different drive letter.
- Flexible schedule to sync or backup files automatically.
- Download a huge file in segments by multiple sessions simultaneously.
- Secure the files by compressing and encrypting the content and the file name.
- Support renaming files while synchronizing files.
- Prevents file from being corrupted on any occasion.
- Run tasks as Windows Service, no user is needed to log on OS system.
- Backup overwritten files/deleted files before synchronization to folders or ZIP archive, and restore them when needed.
- Real-time synchronization to copy files immediately after the change.
- Can copy opened/locked files, be capable of backing up database files, etc.
- Resumes transferring a file from the last breakpoint to ensure a large file be copied in the defined time in an unstable network.
- Informs the synchronization result by email.
Version 22.214.171.124: Supported synchronizing sub-folder shortcuts of Google Drive.
Version 126.96.36.199: Fixed some bugs in the restore function when the encrypting file name option is enabled.
Version 188.8.131.52: Supported Google Drive Version 3. Fixed a bug that may cause the data channel connection be blocked when synchronizes with the Serv-U FTP server etc.
Version 184.108.40.206: Supported the NTLM authentication method for sending e-mail via Internet Information Server's SMTP service. Improved performance of FTP's MLSD command to scan file lists.
Version 220.127.116.11: Supported IPV6 FTP server, Supported HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 proxy, and other improvements.
Version 18.104.22.168: Fix a problem that BestSync may fail to connect to some FTP servers with TLS. Fix a problem that BestSync icon may be invisible on tasktray after Windows 10 upgrade.
Version 22.214.171.124: Supported setting the backup folder that is independent on Folder1 and Folder2. Supported setting a password on Task Tab for protecting the setting.