BestSync is a professional utility for synchronizing / backup file / mail to FTP / SFTP / WebDAV / Amazon S3 / Windows Azure / Google Storage / Rackspace Cloud Files / SkyDrive / Google Drive / DropBox / Shared folder / USB drive with security and advanced features.
Version: 188.8.131.52BestSync is a professional utility for following solutions 1. Synchronize files by network / USB drive.
Operating System: Windows
2. Synchronize files by FTP server, support FTP / FTPS / SFTP.
3. Synchronize files with WebDAV collection.
4. Synchronize files with Amazon S3, Windows Azure, Google Storage and Rackspace Cloud Files.
5. Synchronize files with Microfoft OneDrive (Business), Google Drive and DropBox.
6. Synchronize a folder with a ZIP file, support AES cryptographic algorithm.
7. Synchronize Outlook(mail, contact).
8. Backup your critical files automatically to above local / remote / cloud storages.
BestSync has an easy to use interface and provides following advanced features:
- Preview to confirm the hit files, and modify the action before starting synchronization.
- Powerful file filtering and excluding function to synchronize necessary files only.
- Resolves conflict intelligently and automatically. Can detect file copying, deleting and moving.
- Detects time zone, resolving conflicts caused by Daylight Saving Time change when synchronize with FTP server.
- Recognizes a removable drive, even if it is mounted as a different drive letter.
- Flexible schedule to sync or backup file automatically.
- Download huge file in segments by multiple session simultaneously.
- Secure the files by compressing and encrypting the content and the file name.
- Support renaming file while synchronizing file.
- Prevents file from being corrupted at any occasion.
- Run tasks as Windows Service, no user is needed to log on OS system.
- Backup overwritten files/deleted files before synchronization to folders or ZIP archive, and restore them when needed.
- Real-time synchronization to copy files immediately after change.
- Can copy opened/locked file, be capable of backup database etc.
- Resumes transferring file from last breakpoint to ensure large file be copied in defined time in unstable network.
- Informs the synchronization result by email.
Version 184.108.40.206: Fix a problem that BestSync may fail to connect to some FTP servers with TLS. Fix a problem that BestSync icon may be invisible on tasktray after Windows 10 upgrade.
Version 220.127.116.11: Supported setting the backup folder that is independent on Folder1 and Folder2. Supported setting a password on Task Tab for protecting the setting.
Version 18.104.22.168: Fixed two problems in renaming files and create empty folders.
Version 22.214.171.124: Fixed a problem that the auo-start setting did not work correctly after installing the new version.
Version 126.96.36.199: Fixed a bug in FTPS/FTPS connection that may block the connection of the data channel.
Version 188.8.131.52: Fixed a bug that may cause exception error if "Include or Exclude" settings includes a file in root and excludes all other folders and files.
Version 184.108.40.206: Improvement: Supported synchronizing with OneDrive's shared folders from others.