BezierPrimer - Draw simple bezier objects
Version: 1.2BezierPrimer should be handy for those who feel not good at bezier drawing by being confused by "bezier handles" in some other drawing programs.
License: Free To Try $19.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
BezierPrimer should be useful for those who want to draw simple objects quickly or for those who want to add marks and comments to existing image files such as tiff, jpeg and pdf.
BezierPrimer should be interesting for those who like to see the bezier structure.
Here are some key features of "BezierPrimer":
· a simple way of displaying all points and lines of the selected bezier object(s),
· two ways of "free drawing" : one allowing three bezier elements (move, line, and curve) to be drawn one after another without switching tools and the other simply allowing move and line elements to be drawn,
· two ways of adding text: as editable (normal) text or as bezier paths,
· each path can be saved as a pattern to be easily accessed afterwards, e.g., in drawing other documents,
· an information panel displaying XY positions of bezier elements whose contents can be copied to the clipboard as text.
· Once-per-session limitation on saving and copying functions.
What's New in This Release:
· "Simple" free drawing,
· "Smoothing" function,
· image files can be read in,
· document window toolbar.