Bibliosphere Pathway Edition - Offers a unique combination of literature-mining and pathway analysis for molecular biologists
Version: 7.1.2BiblioSphere offers a unique combination of literature-mining and pathway analysis for molecular biologists interested in gene regulation and biological networks.
License: Free To Try $788.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
BiblioSphere uses a comprehensive database of individually modeled relationships between genes, proteins, complexes, cells and tissues together with up-to-date text mining techniques for automated knowledge extraction to allow you to link your data to biological networks in different biological contexts.This Bibliosphere feature results from multiple lines of evidence which are included in it's database.
Here are some key features of "Bibliosphere Analysis Kit":
· extend biological networks beyond canonical pathway information (metabolic & regulatory)
· merge your high throughput, knowledge & genomic based analyses
· carry out context-sensitive regulatory pathway analysis
· generate experiment-specific pathway variants
· link pathways to disease mechanisms & genes
· do advanced experimental design
· BiblioSphere PathwayEdition offers a unique concept due to...
· integration of literature-, genomic-, interaction-, pathway-, and network-databases
· gene-gene relationships based on up-to date literature analysis
· multiple ontology classifications
· expert curated data on gene regulation
· assignment of genes to pathways (regulatory & metabolic)
· sophisticated network and 3D layout algorithms
· algorithms to find optimal pathways (shortest path algorithms)
· links to various knowledge resources (e.g. GO, MESH, BIND
· Java 1.5.0_06 or higher.
· Internet connection
· 512 MB main memory