BioWorks - The ultimate DNA tool for the economical Macintosh user
Version: 1.0BioWorks is a DNA manipulation software. Customize your editor with the colors and toolbar functions you want. Convert to Protein and RNA sequences. Create Graphical and Text Resource Maps and PH maps.
License: Free To Try $200.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "BioWorks":
· Manipulate DNA sequences of unlimited length. ( only constrained by available RAM)
· Editor Features include: View sequences in the Font and Size you wish, also choose your own colors.
· Convert to RNA, Protein or Master Protein ( converts into all six ).
· Display Codon usage.
· Display ORF in Text and Graphic modes.
· Display single and group Restriction Maps, using customizable Enzyme Sets.
· BioWorks allows you to make and use Enzyme sets which include only the enzymes you want.
· Display PH map.
· Display Amino Acid count.
· Display Water balance map.