bitShare is a fully-featured p2p file sharing program that offers user-friendly functionality and support for multiple popular networks like Gnutella2, Gnutella, eDonkey, and BitTorrent. The best app for grabbing any file you want from p2p networks.
Version: 4.4.0bitShare is file sharing at its best - a p2p application based on the original Shareaza client (now controlled by iMesh / MusicLab LLC) adding perfect features an options for a perfect downloading experience.
Operating System: Windows
Users will be able to grab movies, music, applications, eBooks, etc at tremendous speeds and best manage them through a fantastic file management system.bitShare's connectivity when it comes to p2p networks is more than generous - Gnutella2, Gnutella, eDonkey, and BitTorrent, are all supported by this highly flexible and configurable program. Yeah, it swarms across four networks!
Forget about corrupted files and songs that skip - this little app detects and fixes corruption before the download finishes.
Moreover, bitShare takes care of your social need and packs in an IRC Chat Channel to help you contact your p2p pals.
BitShare's Main Features:
- Simultaneous support for multiple P2P networks! (more chances to grab that particular file you want);
- Great interface with refreshing colors and style;
- Multiple-sourced downloading;
- Multiple results tabs (this means that each search is showed in a new window removing the risk of having your search results overwritten)
- Advanced file-hashing;
- Search for that particular file with Global Searching on Gnutella2;
- Enables reviews, users comments, and ratings (you will be able to save precious time and nerves by avoiding to download wrong, fake or bad quality files since you can check them as soon as the download starts!);
- Preview filters
- Chat with a friend or someone you've just met (bitShare allows you to chat with other users one-on-one while running the program).bitShare works with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7. It comes free of charge!
Version 4.4.0: General performance enhancements and interface improvements.