Blahz-DNS is a PHP/MySQL-based DNS administration.
Version: 0.50Blahz-DNS is PHP/MySQL based DNS (BIND 9/tinydns) administration with support for primary and secondary zones, user authentication, User and Admin account types (with read-only versions), and restricted access for user accounts to certain primary and secondary zones.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· Search and replace now places updated zones into the updated table
· Added import functionality. Will allow you to import zone files
· This is done by performing a dig @< dnsserver > < domain > AXFR and then parsing that output and inserting values into the DB.
· Added Search UI mode. Allows traditional listing mode and Search mode.
· Swapped position of Write Zones and Restart server buttons since the old order didn't makes sense as you have to write the zones before restarting the server.